Saturday, October 12, 2013

Starting from the bottom


Hello all,
Welcome to my blog. Codijuana is my 2nd blog and will be more nerdy than its predecessor, The Feeling Brainstorm (for my evasive poetical thoughts - And between you and me, the article Let me dream again is the best. You should check it out).
The originality of this blog (Codijuana) is that I will be giving a sequence of illustrations based on a “started from the bottom now we are here” approach - lol you might ask yourself “wtf, drake?”. Essentially, the point of the concept is to start from a basic concept and expand it to something tremendous. I aim to show how basic codes you write during your coding classes or simple server configuration presented in lab sessions can become a big steak wrapped in a double cheese burger.

Limitations: Since my expertise area is the web, I won't have the resources to cover the software programming and thus will be pay focusing on illustrations and examples within the web for development and server configurations.

The resources include, but are not limited to
- Programming: PHP, MySQL (queries), JavaScript, XML, Ajax, HTML, JQuery library, Perl
- Server configuration: Apache, MySQL, Ubuntu, LAMP
- Expansion of the initial basic knowledge: Wikipedia, Google

Please frequently check this list for updates. And note that the more deeper we will go, the more complex the used tools will become. So make sure to follow every single step.

List of the basic concepts covered throughout this blog:
+ Anagram: Erewhon is nowhere
+ Web notification monitoring: The Push-Pull game
+ Machine learning: 2D pattern extraction from a raw text
+ Ubuntu LAMP: SSS (Servers Settings & Security) prior and post deploying a website

Please frequently check this list for updates.

NOTE: The software license under which I'm making the codes available is the Open Source license; which means redistribution of the codes is allowed.
Don't forget to comment and share this article, add me on G+ and subscribe to the blog's RSS feeds. See you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment